Fall is a busy time for both photography businesses and family life but I got my 365 project photos done! Hope you enjoy them!
- Lovely apples at Boston Hill Farm in North Andover.
- Found this guy sitting in the perfect reflection at the same farm, love the bright blue sky in the reflection and the clarity of the calm pond.
- Sunset reflecting in a creek during an evening hike.
- My oldest using an old camera to work on a mushroom project. I love when they have fun with photography!
- Our one year old Airedale - the kids asked for a mohawk so I gave him one! We will keep it until Halloween!
- AMAZING photo walk with Hunts Camera on the Cambridge side of the river. This is the Zakim Bridge.
- My daughter and her pony at riding lessons.
- This donkey came right up to me at my daughter's riding lessons. There are 3 that roam the property.
- I love how airedales tilt their heads when listening intently to you!
- Anniversary flowers.
- My daughter was off to 4 days of Outdoor Ed!
- And then at her request for her special return meal, I baked her a rainbow layer cake.
- Apple picking.
- The lunar eclipse.
- Spent some time at a local farm with my oldest - corn maze, etc. - and this was his favorite, the ginormous corn pit.
- My sleepy airedale.
- Hydrangeas from the yard.
- Peaceful reflection at a nearby state park.
- My son's new pet, a corn snake.
- We went candidate hopping with friends and saw Carly Fiorina and she signed his cast!