My favorite time of the year! these are my favorite colors, my favorite temps... nothing's better than jeans and a favorite sweater, boots and a walk with the changing leaves. The foliage season is very whacky this year with the warm spell last month, we're just starting to get there now.
- My 2 fur-kids at the park. Double trouble!
- My daughter at riding lessons, a favorite time for me to take pictures.
- Looking up, love the contrast of the foliage against the bright blue sky.
- Tried a new photoshop technique. I blended a foliage photo with a portrait of our 2 year old Airedale.
- I had no clue Harriet Beecher Stowe was buried in town, stumbled upon the grave site by accident.
- A fun swing ride at the Renaissance Faire.
- Last bite of the cider donut - a New England autumn tradition.