Fall is the start of a family photographer's busy season - everyone loves photos with the changing leaves and as Halloween passes the scramble for holiday gifts and cards begin. I did take my photos every day, but I'm just slow at posting them here. Here are 3 weeks worth :)!
Week starting October 18
I tried embracing autumn this week - the colors were starting to fade and there were more leaves on the ground than in the trees.
- My daughter on her end of lesson trail ride.
- Each of our Airedales having some leaf fun.
- Reflections at a local state park.
- Evening at an old mill building.
- My daughter playing with leaves.
- A headless horseman at a local "haunted trail" Halloween event.
Week starting October 25
- My kids in their costumes - headless horseman and "anime kitty cat".
- Our youngest Airedale as "Mr T", complete with mohawk and chains.
- My daughter on the crest of a hill at night.
- I tried "spookifying" my daughter. This photo was taken inside late at night against a plain wall and I added textures and elements.
- My daughter's pumpkin book report project - book entitled "Woof".
- Someone decided she wasn't going to help make the scarecrow any longer.
- Reflection of a statue in a pond at a favorite artist's property.
Week starting November 1
- I participated in a craft fair - very interesting and fun experience!
- A church at a local college.
- A pear on my dining room table, playing with artificial light.
- The day after Halloween we let the kids pick out some candy to decorate some pancakes for lunch.
- I <3 this season.
- Love photographing the donkeys while my daughter does her riding lesson.
- Beautiful reflection taken on the way home from a session.