Another few weeks have passed and I've been taking my photos but have just found time to post them on my blog. Even if it's 9:30pm at night when I remember to take a photo, I am thankful to have that pause in my day.
Week starting 11/8:
- Pretty sunset, taken at the tree farm after a day full of mini sessions.
- Horseback riding prep.
- Our pup smelling my flowers.
- We stumbled upon a Ben Affleck movie set!
- Another beautiful sunset.
Week starting 11/15:
This was a fun a week!
- Magnificent tree at Minuteman National Park in Concord MA.
- Drum performance time!
- Dried blossoms along a pond.
Week starting 11/22:
Winding down from a weekend of tree farm mini sessions (12!) and Thanksgiving with family leads to either end of day or family shots :). So thankful for all the wonderful people in my life.
- Our 2 year old Airedale giving me "the eye".
- Our 1 year old Airedale - the nose knows!
- Funny shot from my kids' xmas card photo session.
- Our tree with just the lights.
- Beautiful day spent in Boston with grandma!
- Thanksgiving cousin football time, complete with mustaches!
- Birthday celebrations.