End of summer and I got a little backed up so here's to posting 2 back to back weeks for my 365 project!
For 2 weeks ago, I got a new toy midweek - a pinhole lens. Pinhole photography is a very early form and consists of a very small hole for which you need to have extended shutter speeds. There's no opportunity to set focal points. I was able to play a little bit towards the end of the week.
- Sunday: Wolf Hollow in Ipswich. Such an amazing story of these animals.
- Monday: Massachusetts Audubon Wildlife Sanctuary in Ipswich. The chickadees will come on your hand to feed off sunflower seeds.
- Tuesday: Hubby picked me up a present - isn't my photographer wine bottle holder cool? Just need to add some curly hair to it.
- Wednesday: Always wanted to try some ice cube/water photography.
- Thursday: Sunflowers at dusk.
- Friday: Trustees of Massachusetts property in North Andover. Had about 5 minutes to play with my new pinhole lens on the way back from getting take out :).
- Saturday: Pinhole photography at Public Garden in Boston. This is the George Washington statue.
This past week has a little bit of everything.
- Sunday: Boston Harbor by the aquarium.
- Monday: My son posing in a $25 Target find. I substituted his badminton racquet for a real saber at his request :).
- Tuesday: I've been wanting to photograph my grandmother's engagement ring with a German bible that I got when she passed away. I love the 2 halos of hearts formed by the lighting.
- Wednesday: Peach picking.
- Thursday: The human kids left the Twister game and someone still wanted to play!
- Friday: Iphone photo of a deer at York Wild Animal Kingdom.
- Saturday: Sunrise at Long Beach in Gloucester, MA. I love the reflection of the sky in this shallow tidal pool.