Last weekend was busy for a great reason - sunflower sessions! There were a little past peak but I was so pleased that a few of my clients persevered through the weather issues as we got some awesome images.
Week starting 9/6:
- Sunday: Last minute shot, want to play some kick ball?
- Monday: A true, "real" shot of my kids on a hot, steamy, humid day at a local Mass. Audubon property.
- Tuesday: Butterfly on one of our butterfly bushes. Not many came this year, haven't seen one monarch. We think this is a Great Spangled Frittilary.
- Wednesday: Hydrangea petal.
- Thursday: Phlox out in the garden.
- Friday: Flashlight playing created one of these. With some editing I made this into an Andy Warhol inspired print.
- Saturday: Evening scoping of the sunflower fields. The sky was gorgeous!
Week starting 9/13:
- Sunday: Busy day. Hubby made apple cider sangria! yum!
- Monday: One of my favorite carousels. This is in Boston on the Rose Kennedy Greenway and has children inspired characters to ride.
- Tuesday: Nothing says "fall" like a dried sunflower head.
- Wednesday: Loved our kitty (honorary Airedale Terrier) in this light.
- Thursday: My daughter and her best friend wanted to try this shot :).
- Friday: I love how this horse's tail caught the light, appearing he has a tail of fire.
- Saturday: Date night on Andover's Main Street. Shot this photo with my iPhone, it's the nearby intersection.